1. Perspective: “Tunnel view” makes you feel small and humble and you realize how much world there is out there to see.
2. Hiking: Challenge yourself and your body to really sweat but be rewarded not by calories on an elliptical but by views of waterfalls you can only see by foot.
3. Light: Things are just clearer, no buildings to hide the sun, you see the light everywhere, through the trees.
4. Connect: Disconnect from technology (because your phone doesn’t really work) and have conversations with friends new and old in person.
5. Reflect: It’s so quiet you can actually hear yourself think.